Wednesday, May 19, 2010

anonymous

daddy i'm sorry you have to leave so soon
you didnt even get to see me fly to the moon
when you're gone no story is left
cuz everybody is working on their left
i dream of you every night and day
cuz i love you so much untill today
and now you're not here for my birthday
to even wish me a happy day

i'm trying to get my life right
i'm trying to find the light
i pray to god please make it light
cuz i dont know till when i can put up a fight
everybody said i will not make it
everybody said i will fail it
but look at me now,i'm in the flow
ridin' so high now when i used to ride so low
people look at me and what they can say is wow

i aint quiting this game,it's not about the fame
i'll keep the fire burning and the flame
to proove to all the niggas i aint lame
i'm not afraid to walk the storm and take my stand
i can fight you in any form and take over the land
i'm not afraid,look at me,i'm raising up my hand

i've been through shit holes,i've been to the poles
standing here now i've reach my goals
all you people can say what you wish
i dont give a fuck cuz i'm fucking rich
all i care is my dad smiling from heaven up
looking at me going the ladder up
and i promise you one thing,i wont give up.

-19/5/2010-
6.09pm

No comments:

Post a Comment